Welcome to Odyssey
Odyssey is the design system for Okta Workforce Identity Cloud products. It empowers teams to build quality product experiences at speed and scale using a universal set of components and tools.
Odyssey allows designers, engineers, and product managers to build efficiently and consistently while optimizing for user experience and accessibility.
- Designers can use Odyssey's extensive Figma library of components and patterns to build consistent, accessible, and beautiful product experiences quickly.
- Engineers can use Odyssey's library of React components to quickly build UI that matches designs, has design-approved layout and styling built-in, and is composable and extensible for easy customization.
- Product Managers can confidently predict timelines and outcomes based on the use of components shared with other feature teams.
- Increases velocity by providing components, ensuring that designers and engineers don't have to keep reinventing common UI elements.
- Ensures best practices because accessibility, globalization, and design foundations are included by default.
- Increases customer satisfaction because consistent components and patterns mean customers don't have to learn different interactions for each Okta product and feature.
- Find guidelines and best practices to build high-quality Okta interfaces on this site. These guidelines are publicly available to help teams outside of Okta, including Okta customers. All other resources are available only to Oktanauts.
- Design with Odyssey components in Figma using the Odyssey Design Kit.
- Build with Odyssey components as front-end code using the React Package.
- Share your work across Workforce by contributing to Odyssey Labs.